We have strived to make our facility inviting and comfortable so that your visit is a pleasant and enjoyable one for you and your dog. Since we are located in a private residence, please respect our neighbors and our facility by complying with the following policies:
· All dogs currently under the care of a veterinarian for a medical or surgical condition, and all dogs 10 years of age or older, will require a veterinary consent form prior to swimming.
· Dogs should be current on vaccinations unless medically excused.
· Please park in the driveway outside the double gates or on the street in front of the house.
· When you arrive, if there is still a dog in the pool area, please wait either outside or in your car until they leave. If the prior session is running a little late, please know that you will always be entitled to your full session time.
· Keep your dog on a leash going to and from your car.
· Do not feed your dog within 4 hours of swimming.
· Please brush you dog before coming to swim. If excessively dirty they must be bathed before going in the pool.
· Please make sure that your dog goes potty prior to your appointment. You may use our designated potty area (grass area outside of pool). Please respect our neighbors and do not allow your dog to go potty in our neighbor's yards.
· Doggy waste bags are provided so please pick up after your dog and discard the bag in the designated trash can. Dogs also often have to take potty breaks during their swim times.
· In the event your dog has a bowel movement in the pool, we reserve the right to charge a fee of $200.00 if the pool must be shut down due to clean up.
· We have a collection of toys on site, but feel free to bring your dogs favorite toys.
· No dogs in the spa.
· No children under 16 are allowed in the pool.
· You will have 10 minutes in addition to your scheduled swim time to rinse and dry your dog, change, pay, schedule another appointment, etc.
· We provide towels, bath oil spray, ear rinse, and after swim treats.
· Payment is due at the time of the session. We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards.
When you schedule a swim appointment for your dog we reserve that time just for you. Therefore we require a minimum of 24-hours notice if you cancel you session, otherwise you will be charged for your reserved pool time.